Job Opportunity: Digital Co-ordinator
Northern Print is the centre for excellence in printmaking in the North East of England. We have secured funding through an Arts Council England Project Grant to deliver 'Reimagining Digital', a new blended digital learning and participation programme to engage three core groups of participants: schools; community groups; and adult individuals. The programme will:
- create new exciting content to provide audiences with creative, immersive experiences;
- create participatory events that digitally engage audiences at home; and
- bring innovative creativity to our existing projects and activities.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Coordinator to work with the Northern Print staff team, other freelance artist tutors, and a team of external specialists, including: a film-maker, photographer and designer to support the production of teaching toolkits; and an evaluator to develop a new process for gathering and analysing feedback. The role of the Digital Co-ordinator is to advise and deliver the digital aspects of the project, including:
- Working with Northern Print staff to develop the digital capacity of the organisation’s learning and participation programme.
- Research, set up and introduce appropriate digital platforms for the delivery of online learning.
- Support Northern Print staff and freelance tutors in using digital platforms, including training and ongoing support.
- Review existing databases for participants and implement changes to ensure more effective systems for tracking engagements (in line with GDPR policy)
- Work closely with Northern Print’s Comms & Events Coordinator to enhance any other aspects of our digital activity, such as mailshots, etc.
The contract allocation is 2 days per week (@£200 per day) between October 2021 and February 2022).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full project brief.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday 8 October 2021.